In this case, it appears I may have written the word "fuck" and/or "vagina" one too many times. Soweeeee. Still, I'm slightly offended by this ad, and I am most definitely NOT interested in any (let alone TWO) "surprising sensations" at this point in my life, thank you very much.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll feel better about yourself. I promise. @libbybakalar on twitter
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Zuckerberg's Fuckerbergs
I am announcing a new feature of O.H.M. It will be a recurring post on the general theme of RIDONKS ads that Facebook posts to my newsfeed, called "Zuckerberg's Fuckerbergs." The game/question is always the same: "what did I do, search, or write to prompt this ad?"
In this case, it appears I may have written the word "fuck" and/or "vagina" one too many times. Soweeeee. Still, I'm slightly offended by this ad, and I am most definitely NOT interested in any (let alone TWO) "surprising sensations" at this point in my life, thank you very much.
In this case, it appears I may have written the word "fuck" and/or "vagina" one too many times. Soweeeee. Still, I'm slightly offended by this ad, and I am most definitely NOT interested in any (let alone TWO) "surprising sensations" at this point in my life, thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.