2. Income inequality.
3. Military-grade weapons for sale to kids at Wal-Mart.
4. A quasi-dictator who creates fake emergencies to expand the reach of his power.
5. Citizens who are complacent with their heads in the sand.
6. Citizens who ignore other people's suffering.
7. Citizens who remain silent.
8. Citizens who shrug and say "it's not my problem."
9. Citizens who don't vote.
10. Citizens who make up every excuse imaginable for their total inaction.
11. Citizens who willingly execute the illegal, unconstitutional orders of people in power.
12. Citizens without empathy.
13. Citizens who don't question the source of the information they are receiving.
14. Citizens who think they're not next.
15. Citizens who put their heads down and do busywork while waiting for this all to pass.
16. Citizens who refuse to take real risks for the integrity of their governments.
Most of the national emergency is behind a mirror, not a wall.