2. My real name is Libby Bakalar.
3. My blog is not anonymous and I do not hide my identity.
4. Everyone in my personal and professional life knows about my blog.
5. I wrote the now internet-famous "Frederick Douglass" Twitter account post from scratch--it was never a Twitter account.
6. I am a woman.
7. Women can be funny.
8. Women can have opinions.
9. I am a lawyer.
10. Lawyers can be funny.
11. Lawyers can have personal opinions.
12. I don't blog about work/while working.
13. I am not afraid of trolls and bullies, even those who threaten me, my family, and/or my livelihood.
14. I have been called every name in the book, and I am not afraid.
15. I have a First Amendment right to my opinions and my writing.
16. I'm Jewish and I have family who survived/did not survive the Holocaust, so good fucking luck trying to get me to shut up about Trump.