RULES OF UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT CLUB
1. The first rule of Flight Club is: You do not talk about Flight Club.
2. The second rule of Flight Club is: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FLIGHT CLUB.
3. The third rule of Flight Club: Someone yells, Tweets, starts video-recording, you get your crisis P.R. firm on the horn stat. The flight is over.
4. Fourth rule: Only two gate agents or airport police officers to an unruly passenger.
5. Fifth rule: One at a time to that overhead baggage compartment, fellas.
6. Sixth rule: No leggings, no skirts above the knee.
7. Seventh rule: Flights (and fights on flights) will go on as long as they have to.
8. And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Flight club, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT.