Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Many Women are Saying

Many women are saying they're fed up with my bullshit. I don't know if it's true or not, it's just something I've heard. 

Some very credible sources have called my office and told me that a large percentage of women and children all along the political spectrum recoil at the very sight of me and certainly--certainly--my touch. 

That I can tell you.

It's unbelievable, folks, the things women are saying. Like the system has been rigged for decades. And they want a president with experience who at least pretends to care about their jobs, bodies, and basic human dignity. I don't know this for a fact. All I can tell you is that many women are saying it. 

SAD!

I've heard it everywhere I go, folks. Women and girls of all political stripes expressing bone-deep disgust at me bragging about grabbing their pussies; rating their physical attributes on a scale of 1-10; refuting their allegations of sexual assault with a bizarre "but they're too ugly to rape" defense; advocating treating them "like shit"; and calling my own daughter "a piece of ass." I could go on but I don't have all day, people.

Listen. I don't know. It could just be a rumor, but that's what many women are saying. 

They're also saying boys will be boys. So what will women be then? Besides disastrous pieces of ass, I mean? Well, many women are saying--and they're calling my office and tweeting this in droves, folks--that boys will be boys. And a woman will be president.

That's what many women are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment