Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Melania Trump's FLOTUS Inauguration Speech

WikiLeaks has hacked the Trump speechwriter team's servers and found a draft of Melania Trump's planned inauguration speech. O.H.M. has obtained an exclusive copy, and here it is:

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a woman of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul and faith.

But I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride, to make it easier. Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.


[APPLAUSE]

Because personally? I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed? At least I live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.


[APPLAUSE]

And all you need is love. There's nothing you can do that can't be done. There's nothing you can sing that can't be sung. There's nothing you can say, but you just learn how to play the game. It's easy! See, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Life is a highway. And yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.

Listen. We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world was turning. No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.

There comes a time when we heed a certain call. When the world must come together as one. There are people dying. And it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all. We can't go on pretending day by day, that someone, somehow will soon make a change. We are all a part of God's great big family. And the truth, you know, love is all we need.


[APPLAUSE]

We are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving. There's a choice we're making. We're saving our own lives. It's true: we'll make a better day, just you and me. When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all. But if you believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come when we stand together as one.

Thank you.


[APPLAUSE]




1 comment:

  1. Do she and the Donald have the same hair dresser?

    ReplyDelete