Monday, January 25, 2016

What Do My/Our Google Searches Say About Me/Us?

So this is actually a kind of amazing thing I did last night after my kids went to sleep, 'cause I'm a total baller.

A fascinating and well-worth-your-time time waster is to type the first three words of a question into Google and see what comes up. I don't know jack about tech, so I don't know how this works, but I assume it's not always the same for everyone. In other words, I assume Google has your proverbial number, somehow, in that Big Brother way it has of knowing what you are curious about. 

However, I REALLY hope I'm wrong, because THIS is what happened when I typed the following one to three word "question" words into Google:

Is it Normal . . . 
To miss a period?
To poop blood?
To have discharge?
To bleed during pregnancy?
To talk to yourself?


Is it Abnormal . . .
To have no friends?
To urinate every hour?
To talk to yourself?
To bleed between periods?

Why Do I . . .

Have diarrhea?
Pee so much?
Crave salt?
Love you?
Waste so much time?

How Can I . . . 
Keep from singing?
It be?
Make money?
Investors receive compounding returns?

Where Is . . .
My refund?
The super bowl?
Potomac?
Cam Newton from?


Is there . . .
School today?
DNA in sweat?
A garland Alaska?
Life on Mars?

Who is ...
Kylo Ren?
Credited with the creation of plainsong?
Snoke?

What is ...
My IP?
Dabbing?
Uber?
Federalism?

Why Cant' I . . .
Cry?
Focus?
Find a job?

Why Can I . . .
Not sleep?
See the moon during the day?
Feel my heartbeat?
Not poop?

Why Do I Always . . .
Feel tired?
Have gas?
Feel hungry?
Have to pee?

Why Do I Never . . . 
Get sick?
Feel full?
Feel hungry?
Want to have sex?

Will I Ever . . .
Find love?
Be happy?
Be good enough?
Get a boyfriend?

Will I Never . . .
Get married?
Find a job?
Ever find love?
Hear from him again?

When Will I . . .
Die?
It Snow?
See you again?
Ovulate?

When Should I . . .
Wake up?
Take a pregnancy test?
Take creatine?
Take the GRE?

How Often Should I . . .
Pump?
Work out?
Shower?
Rotate my tires?

Why Should I . . .
Hire you?
Vote?
Live?
Drink water?

Should I . . .
Upgrade to Windows 10?
Stay or go?
Remove it?
Get a flu shot?

Why Shouldn't . . .
Minimum wage be raised?
I die?
We hire you?
School start later?

Do I Have . . .
Depression?
To file taxes?
ADHD?
Diabetes?

How Come . . .
I'm dead?

If in fact these are generalized Google search responses, my sense of relief in life just went through the roof. If not, I'm back to square one.


Image result for google images

No comments:

Post a Comment