Friday, January 29, 2016

The Kanye West/Amber Rose #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch Ass-Play Tweet Beef Set to the Text of Green Eggs & Ham, by Dr. Seuss

I am Ye
Ye is me

That Ye-is-me
That Ye-is-me
I do not like that Ye-is-me!

Do you like
It in the ass?

I do not like that
Ye-is-Me
I do not like
It backwards, see?

Would you like it
Here or there?

I would not like it
Here or there
I would not like it
Anywhere
I do not like it Amber Rose
I do not like it with some hoes

Would you like it
In your Benz?
Would you like it

With some friends?

I do not like it in my Benz
I do not like it with my friends
I do not like it here or there
I do not like it anywhere!

Would you like it in a hotel suite?
Would you? Could you?
For a treat?
On my finger, have a seat!

I would not
Could not
In a suite

You might like it
You will see.
You might do it
Back to me!

I would not could not in a suite
Not in my Benz, not for a treat.
I do not like it with Amber Rose
I do not like it with some hoes
I do not like it in my Benz
I do not like it with some friends
I do not like it here or there
I do not like it anywhere!


A club! A club!
A club! A club!
Could you, would you
In a club?

Not in a club! Not in a suite!
Not in my Benz! Not for a treat!

Say!
In the dark?
Here in the dark!

Would you, could you, in the dark?

I would not, could not, in the dark.

You do not like

Fingers in the booty ass bitch?

I do not like them
Not one bit.

You do not like them, SO YOU SAY.
Try them, try them, and you may.
Stick one in your ass, I say!

Ye
If you will let me be
I will try it
You will see.

Say!
I like fingers in the booty ass bitch!
I do! I like them! I'll catch! You pitch!
And I would do it in a Benz
And I would do it with my friends
And I would do it with some hoes
And I would do it with Amber Rose
And I would do it in a suite
And I would do it for a treat
And I would do it in a club
And I would do it in a tub

I do so like
Some good ass play
Thank you!
Thank you!
Love,
Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment