Koch threw some cash in the PAC
Don't ask me cuz I’m a hack
I made Alaska so wack
You all are in my way
I'd trade my soul for a dime
Or two minutes of Trump’s time
I might be made out of slime
Alaska’s in my way
Hey your vote was wasted
You got turkey-basted
Hot air, vetoes growin’
I think I might be going, baby
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?
You took no time with your rage
I’m kinda lookin my age
I cannot handle this stage
But still you're in my way
I lie and break all the rules
Cuz Clarkson said it was cool
And Tuckerman is a fool
Alaska’s in my way
Arduin was slashin’
Fur tank Zebra fashion
Civic unrest is growin’
I don't know what I'm doin' baby?
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?
When I came into this job
I did it so bad
I did it so bad
I did it so so bad
When I came into this job
I did it so bad
And you can see that
I did it so so bad
I'm six-foot-nine worth of turkey gravy
$1,600's my number, so recall me maybe?
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?

Don't ask me cuz I’m a hack
I made Alaska so wack
You all are in my way
I'd trade my soul for a dime
Or two minutes of Trump’s time
I might be made out of slime
Alaska’s in my way
Hey your vote was wasted
You got turkey-basted
Hot air, vetoes growin’
I think I might be going, baby
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?
You took no time with your rage
I’m kinda lookin my age
I cannot handle this stage
But still you're in my way
I lie and break all the rules
Cuz Clarkson said it was cool
And Tuckerman is a fool
Alaska’s in my way
Arduin was slashin’
Fur tank Zebra fashion
Civic unrest is growin’
I don't know what I'm doin' baby?
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?
When I came into this job
I did it so bad
I did it so bad
I did it so so bad
When I came into this job
I did it so bad
And you can see that
I did it so so bad
I'm six-foot-nine worth of turkey gravy
$1,600's my number, so recall me maybe?
Hey, you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
It's hard to look any more lazy
But 75K’s number, so recall me maybe?
Hey you just elected me and this is crazy
But $1,600’s my number, so recall me maybe?
And Big Oil’s tryna chase me
But 75Ks my number, so recall me maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.