Were lookin’ greasier than refried beans
BP played that diesel down, just before it rained
Stock prices from here to New Orleans
I pulled my gas hose from its dirty, smelly nozzle
I was texting while my tank filled up on cue
Windshield wipers slappin’ time, I was keepin’
Trumpy’s words in mind
We burned every ounce of fossil fuel
Freedom’s just another word for petrol molecules
And Lord you know that Freedom Gas ain’t free
Cuz Freedom Gas was awesome Lord, before we really knew
Climate change would send us up shit’s creek
Up shit’s creek with me and Trumpy McGee.
From the Kentucky coal mines, to the California sun
There Trumpy sang the praises of petrol
Through all kinds of weather, through everything we done
Freedom Gas has kept us from the cold yeaaah
One day down near DC, Lord, reason slipped away
It’s lookin' for an ear, and I hope it finds one
But, I'd trade all my tomorrows, for one single yesterday
To tell Congress we’re all about to fry.
It’s lookin' for an ear, and I hope it finds one
But, I'd trade all my tomorrows, for one single yesterday
To tell Congress we’re all about to fry.
Freedom’s just another word for petrol molecules
And Lord you know that Freedom Gas ain’t free
Cuz Freedom Gas was awesome Lord, before we really knew
Freedom Gas would send us up shit’s creek
Up shit’s creek with me and Trumpy McGee.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.