Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Other Needs and Expectations of President Donald Trump

"I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." President Trump to then-FBI Director James Comey, February 14, 2017

FILL IN THE BLANK:

 "I need _______. I expect ____."

--24-7 cable TV news

--Yooge deals

--Big, beautiful walls (paid for by Mexico)

--Tens

--My morning NY Post

--A gilded shitter

--Russian prostitutes

--Taco bowls from Trump Tower Grill

--Bathrobes

--Golf

--Jared Kushner's mellifluous voice

--Bigly crowds

--Terrific guys doing amazing jobs

--Twitter

--To have the strongest handshake

--My unsecured Android

--Russian banks

--Covfefe

--A tanning bed

--Hair plugs

--KFC

--Lays potato chips

--#MAGA rallies

--SCOTUS to uphold my TRAVEL BAN

--ObamaCare "victims"

--Zero books

--FAKE NEWS

--Sean Hannity

--Fox & Friends

--The Drudge Report

--EXTREME VETTING

--THE CAPS LOCK FUNCTION

--JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

--EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

--Constant reassurance that my penis is the biggest and most virile in all the land, and indeed in the entire recorded history of penile measurement.


No comments:

Post a Comment