Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Jeff Sessions Pump-Up Playlist for Future Congressional Testimony

Given Jeff Sessions' apparent total lack of recall at today's Senate hearing, I'm suggesting a future playlist he can put on his iPod shuffle to pych him up for next time and hopefully yield more helpful public testimony.

  • Memory (Barbara Streisand (from the Musical CATS)
  • These are Days (You'll Remember) (Natalie Merchant)
  • The Way We Were (Barbara Streisand)
  • I Remember You (Skid Row)
  • Yesterday (The Beatles)
  • I Will Remember You (Sarah McLachlan/Macy Gray)
  • I Will Not Forget You (Sarah McLachlan)
  • It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday (Boyz II Men)
  • Nights I Can’t Remember, Friends I’ll Never Forget (Toby Keith)
  • Try to Remember (Harry Belafonte)
  • More Than a Memory (Garth Brooks)
  • Forget About Us (Tim McGraw)
  • Don’t You Forget About Me (Simple Minds)
  • Forget About the Future (Sting)
  • Never Forget You (Mariah Carey)
  • I Forgot to Remember to Forget (Johnny Cash)
  • I Can’t Forget (Leonard Cohen)
  • Soon Forget (Pearl Jam)
  • In My Life (The Beatles)
  • I Won’t Forget You (Poison)
  • Trying So Hard to Forget (Fleetwood Mac)
  • Don’t Forget to Remember Me (Carrie Underwood)
  • How Soon We Forget (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
  • I’m Not Trying to Forget You Anymore (Willie Nelson)
  • I’ll Never Forget (Dolly Parton)
  • Memories (Elvis Presley)
  • Reflections (The Supremes)
  • Smokin’ in the Boys’ Room (Brownsville Station)
  • This is the Time (to Remember) (Billy Joel)
  • Don’t Forget Me (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
  • At Times We Do Forget (Steve Winwood)
  • How Can You Ever Forget (Carly Simon)
  • Did I Forget to Pray (Billy Ray Cyrus)
  • Just Forget It, Son (Alan Jackson)
  • Forget Myself (Third Eye Blind)
  • I’ll Forget You (Jerry Garcia)
  • Forget It (Dinosaur Junior)
  • Photograph (Nickelback)
  • Forget to Remember (Megadeth)



1 comment:

  1. How could you forget:

    Roll up roll up for the Mystery Tour
    Roll up roll up for the Mystery Tour
    Roll up
    That's an invitation
    Roll up for the Mystery Tour
    Roll up
    To make a reservation
    Roll up for the Mystery Tour
    The Magical Mystery Tour
    Is waiting to take you away
    Waiting to take you away....

    ?

    ReplyDelete