Thursday, November 24, 2016

12 Days of Trump Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me . . .  A bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 11th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me . . . 11 chapter 11s and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 10th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me . . . 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 9th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me . . . 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 8th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me . . . 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 7th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 6th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 5th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 5 airplane gropings, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 4th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 4 Hispanic taco bowls, 5 airplane gropings, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 3 trophy wives, 4 Hispanic taco bowls, 5 airplane gropings, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 2 lies on Twitter, 3 trophy wives, 4 Hispanic taco bowls, 5 airplane gropings, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

On the first day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me, 1 tiny penis, 2 lies on Twitter, 3 trophy wives, 4 Hispanic taco bowls, 5 airplane gropings, 6 SAD DISASTERS, 7 orange spray tans, 8 baseless lawsuits, 9 neo-Nazis, 10 beauty pageants, 11 chapter 11s, and a bankrupt Atlantic City.

1 comment:

  1. I think you could have just gone with chapter 11s, and the twitters should be # 7. Otherwise it's genius!

    ReplyDelete