Monday, October 10, 2016

My Pussy is an Absolute Disaster Right Now

Let me tell you folks, my pussy is an absolute disaster right now. 

90 minutes. 90 MINUTES of literally the worst discomfort I've ever felt since I last tried to push a baby out of my pussy. Way more uncomfortable, even, than getting grabbed by the pussy against my will!

It's a disaster. I'm telling you. How my pussy is feeling right now? And the pussies of so many other Americans? After watching that unmitigated shit show of a debate? The insults. The lurking and stalking. The bizarre sniffing. It's terrible. Terrible, folks. Just terrible! Terrible, disgusting, sad, and unbelievable. All of these pussies are total losers.

Unbelievably sad. I'm not proud of it.

But let me tell you, folks. Listen. When we grab ISIS by the pussy, it's gonna be beautiful. It's gonna be the most beautiful pussy-grab anyone's ever seen outside a men's locker room. What a deal.

If we keep going in the direction we're headed though, my pussy might never recover. I'm gonna appoint a special prosecutor with an extra big speculum to go up in America's pussy and do a pap smear that settles all of this once and for all. 200 generals and border guards have endorsed me as the biggest, most beautiful plan for America's pussy.

Just watch. It's gonna be the biggest, most unbelievably beautiful pap smear and it's going to help the Hispanics, the African-Americans, all the people in the inner cities whose pussies are totally unsafe. Their pussies are a disaster, just like mine after watching 90 minutes of this so-called debate.

Many people have told me that. Many people are saying it, and now I've seen it with my own eyes. My pussy is officially a disaster, folks.

Absolute disaster.






No comments:

Post a Comment