Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Only Thing I Want to Hear Less Than Adele's "Hello" are the Words "Delegate Math"

Hello, it's me .... I was wondering if you'd like to hear about "delegate math" instead of this song? Hello? How are ya? I'm in California dreaming about how many delegates Bernie or Hillary needs to clinch the nomination here. Can we meet to go over everything that Nate Silver says about that? 

Hello from the other side, you must have heard this song a thousand times, but I'm telling you you'd rather hear me belt out "Hello" again than the words "delegate math."

I'm sorry for all the times that I've sung this but you clearly don't yet understand the concept of super delegates at all. They say that time's supposed to heal Bernie's bruised ego, but Hillary hasn't done much healing.

Hello? How are you? Can we please discuss "delegate math" like it was a legitimate form of mathematics and not just made up, glorified, fourth grade arithmetic?

Hello from the outside, at least I can say that I tried to make you tolerate hearing the words "delegate math" for the thousandth time. Because those two words are clearly even more annoying than hearing this song...

Anymoooooooooore! OOOOOOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment