Friday, May 13, 2016

Bro on Amtrak, Please Tell Me More!

Bro. Bro bro bro bro BRO

I can't tell you how INSANELY happy I am that you decided to sit two seats away from me and have a really long, loud, and detailed cell phone convo about work. Because prior to that moment, I had no idea how busy and important you are, and I certainly didn't know what your thoughts were on the new team member.

Did he seem motivated? Do you have any misgivings? I really want to bring all of the stakeholders in on this, because frankly I'm just not sure if we should go with this guy. After all, his engineering background is only so-so and he didn't seem like finance was really his passion, ya know? What's our timeline?

Could you speak up a little, because I couldn't quite make out whether we'll be giving him a second interview or not. But I have heard enough to know that fortunately, you--my dope, dope broseph--are in the position of being able to make these important decisions.

Oh shit. Here's my stop. Forget it. I'm taking this train all the way to the end of the line. I can't miss what happens next, though I must confess I'm a bit distracted by this anorexic blonde 55 year-old woman eating a raw red pepper like it was an apple...

No comments:

Post a Comment