Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cruz (Based on the Song "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line)

Buddy you a dong
You make me wanna move to Canada, Ted Cruz

Yeah, when I first saw that ol' smugly face on him
He's' poppin right up in my newsfeed aw fuck him

Thought, oh, good lord, he had a smushed-up head
Couldn't help myself so I threw up and said

Baby you a dong
You make me wanna move to Canada, Ted Cruz

Watchin' you debate doing shots in the middle
Every time you say something stupid
In that fancy old White House with a nice lawn
We'd be a hella lot better off with Genghis Khan.

So baby you a dong
You make me wanna move to Canada, Ted Cruz

He was defunding Planned P'hood I think it was last summer
I was falling in hate, he couldn't a sounded dumber
He hopped right up to debate Donald Trump
I said, "Fire it up, let's get this nation fucked!"

Baby you a dong
You make me wanna move to Canada, Ted Cruz

Baby you a dong
You make me wanna roll my windows down
, and puke ...




No comments:

Post a Comment