Monday, February 29, 2016

Other Cool Quotes from Fascist Dictators Donald Drumpf Could Retweet if He Wants

After being tricked by Gawker into re-tweeting a quote from noted dicktater Benito Mussolini, "it is better to live one day as a lion than 100 days as sheep," Drumpf was forced to go on the defensive, which as usual ended in the proverbial gobbling of his own cock in the form of bragging about his extensive network of followers on social media:
It’s okay to know it’s Mussolini,” Trump explained. “Mussolini was Mussolini. It’s a very good quote. It’s a very interesting quote. And I saw it. I know who said it. But what difference does it make, whether it’s Mussolini or somebody else. It’s certainly a very interesting quote. That’s probably why I have on Facebook and Twitter more than 14 million people and other people don’t.
Welp. There are so many awesome dictators that Drumpf could retweet! There are many choice suggestions, compiled here, but I've selected the best and most Drumpfy:

“Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor what you intended.” – Saddam Hussein

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" – Adolf Hitler

“Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” – Joseph Stalin

“You cannot run faster than a bullet.” – Idi Amin

"I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction." – Adolf Eichmann

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." – Vladimir Lenin

"I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track." – Kim Jong-Il

"I don't care if they respect me so long as they fear me." – Caligula


@Caligula! Long may you tweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment