Friday, November 20, 2015

Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Rewritten for Motherhood

I said let's get out of this house
Your attitude is shitty
I think I saw a mouse
I thought heaven can't help me now
This rain goes on forever
Being a mom is gonna take me down
They’ve got balls, they’re whiny as hell
They’re so bad but they do it so well
I can see the end as it begins, my one condition is

Say you'll listen to me
Standing at the front door, staring right at the floor, babe
Zipped lips and smiling cheeks
Don’t talk back to me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams

I said "Please do not act like you are two,"
Their hands are in the candy, their clothes are in my room
And that "MOOOOOOOOOOOOM" is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever
But this is just too much now
They’ve got balls, they’re whiny as hell
They’re so bad but they do it so well
Before we leave, remember to piss
My last request is

Say you'll listen to me
Standing at the front door, staring right at the floor, babe
Zipped lips and smiling cheeks
Don’t talk back to me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams

You’re gearing up for a big fight
Tangled up with you all night
We share chromosomes
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories will cause a syndrome

Say you'll listen to me
Standing at the front door, staring right at the floor, babe
Zipped lips and smiling cheeks
Don’t talk back to me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams

Ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment