Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Where Do Pop Singers Stand on Major Issues for the 2016 Presidential Election?

SPACE EXPLORATION

Nicki Minaj: "Starships were meant to fly. Hands up and touch the sky. Can't stop 'cause we're so high. Let's do this one more time."

WAR

Bruno Mars: "What you don't understand is, I'd catch a grenade for ya. Throw my hand on a blade for ya. I'd jump in front of a train for ya. I would go through all this pain. Take a bullet straight through my brain. Yes, I would die for you, baby. But you won't do the same."

IMMIGRATION REFORM

Jason Derulo: "I'm that flight that you get on, international. First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable. Been around the world, don't speak the language. But your booty don't need explaining. All I really need to understand is when you talk dirty to me."

CLIMATE CHANGE

Rhianna: "Now that it’s raining more than ever, know that we still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella. Ella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh."

EDUCATION

Kanye West: "Told 'em I finished school, and I started my own business. They say, 'Oh you graduated?' No, I decided I was finished. Chasin' y'all dreams and what you've got planned. Now I spit it so hot you got tanned. Back to school and I hate it there, I hate it there. Everything I want I gotta wait a year, I wait a year. This nigga graduated at the top of my class. I went to Cheesecake, he was a motherfucking waiter there."

SAME SEX MARRIAGE (CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT)

Katy Perry: "I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it. It felt so wrong, it felt so right. Don't mean I'm in love tonight. I kissed a girl and I liked it."

No comments:

Post a Comment