Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quite Possibly the Stupidest Argument Ever Witnessed

Paige: You know what would be really mean?

Me: What?

Paige: If you were wearing a white T shirt with a brown stain on it and someone said you looked like a dehydrated toilet bowl with poop in it.

Me: Wow. Yeah, that would be pretty mean. Did someone say that to you?

Paige: No. I don't even have a white T shirt with a brown stain on it.

Isaac: Someone said that to me!

Paige: No they didn't.

Isaac: Yes they did!

Me: Really? When? Where? Who?

Isaac: At school. A kid in my class said that to me. For real life.

Paige: Stop lying, Isaac.

Isaac: I'M NOT LYING! SOMEONE CALLED ME A DEHYDRATED TOILET BOWL WITH A POOP STAIN ON IT FOR REAL LIFE!

Paige: I don't believe you. Prove it.

Me: I don't think that's possible, Paige. Let's just assume it happened.

Isaac: IT DID HAPPEN!

Paige: LIAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Commence full-bore physical assault, followed by only semi-effective maternal intervention. Just another rainy fall Sunday in Juneau, Alaska.


The siblings, in happier times.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....thank you for this. It makes the fights my boys once had seem articulate and rhetorically sound!

    ReplyDelete