Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Very Special and Exclusive Invitation

OK guys. I sort of debated whether to announce this publicly, since I don't want to make anyone jealous or anything. But I've received a very special and exclusive invitation that I need the world to know about. 

I've just been invited to ... wait for it ... PLAY CANDY CRUSH SAGA!!!

It's true. I know. Very, VERY few people are invited to try their hand at this prestigious game. It's basically the online equivalent of being nominated for a Pulitzer or a Nobel Prize. If it weren't such a big deal, I wouldn't be trumpeting it from the roof tops like I am. But because this invitation is so very exclusive and special, I will be live blogging my attendance so no one will miss out on the details. In case you forget to check in though, here they are:

What: Candy Crush Saga
Where: Everywhere
When: Every single time I log onto Facebook
RSVP: iPhone Passcode

I've never played Candy Crush Saga before, but I'm extremely honored to be invited to do so. It's only the thousandth time. I'm thinking my prior attempts to ignore these invitations only made my attendance more desirable to the game's organizers, because I keep being invited to play it again and again and again and again. It's like some sort of online gaming game of hard-to-get. 

And, well, I finally decided to capitulate. Actually, I'm still not SURE I am going to play. I might need to be invited one or two more times, just to make sure they really want me. 

Stay tuned for more on this exciting development ...

No comments:

Post a Comment